The following list provides an overview and outlines relevant projects.
- EDNAP forensic mtDNA population database
- STRidER: STRs for identity
- Canine DNA profiling in forensic casework
- High-Resolution Analysis of Y-chromosome Variability in selected regions of the Tyrolean alps (Austria): Influences of topology and demographic history on the genetic differentiation
- Quantitative DNA analysis and other applications of real-time PCR
- Genetic discovery of an early medieval Alpine population
- mitoTree: Deepening our understanding of the human mitochondrial DNA phylogeny